Versitec Marine Stern Tube Seals, Mechanical Seals, Propellers, Separators and Bearings
It is the mission of the entire staff of Versitec to provide the best in parts and service for the North and South American continents. Our goal is to provide high-quality parts with a warranty at a reasonable price, in a predictable and agreed allotted time, at an acceptable level of quality. Customer satisfaction can only be achieved by value and our formula for value is simple.
Versitec Marine and Industrial (commonly known as Versitec) is a rapidly advancing and dynamic young company in today’s global marketplace. Versitec can now supply products and services spanning both the marine and industrial fields. This includes stern tube seal assemblies and bearings, air seals, mechanical seals, oil seals, and industrial bearings.
Stern tube seal maintenance and repair
Our team of highly skilled engineers is dedicated to the maintenance and repair of SIMPLEX stern tube seals. Whether your vessel is in drydock or afloat, whether the shaft is withdrawn or bonding is required, you can benefit from our years of experience all round the world. At Versitec we service all types of stern tube seals including: SIMPLEX, Wartsila, Waukesha, Chuetsu, Dover, JMT, Neptune, and Kobelco-Eagle. We can supply spare sealing rings and chromesteel liners with fast delivery and unsurpassed quality for all types.
Mechanical seals for ships
Versitec Marine & Industrial can supply most types of mechanical seals and cartridge mechanical seals destined for marine pumps, at a significantly lower cost that that of the original manufacturer. As well, we supply mechanical seals suited to pumps and compressors across all aspectsof marine process control including water circulation, fuel, sanitary, pressure, cooling, and general multi-purpose applications.
Whatever your environment, be it ocean going tankers, cruise liners, commercial fishing, passenger ferries or even pleasure boating, we are familiar with the types of mechanical seals used.
Bearings for rudders, stabilizers, rope guards and deck equipment
Versitec Marine & Industrial is an exclusive supplier of ACM bearings. ACM Marine grade materials are approved for rudder bearings, stabilizers, rope guards, hatch cover pads, coupling covers, and deck equipment.
Ship and yacht propellers
As an exclusive distributor for the Van Voorden Group, Versitec Marine & Industrial can supply custom designed and manufactured ship propellers, nozzles and yacht propellers for the maritime market. Our Maritime products include:
- Ship propellers
- Propeller blades
- Yacht propellers
Having been active in the maritime world, all products are of in-house design and production. Advanced design systems and robotized production processes are the base of high grade products, largely applying to:
- The fishing industry
- Inland shipping
- Coastal shipping
- Recreational sailing
Marine separators and centrifuges
Versitec Marine & Industrial supplies Separators for all your Marine needs. These include:
- Disc stack centrifuges – suitable for the separation of marine diesel, biodiesel, distillate, lubricating and hydraulic oils
- Decanter centrifuges – supplied in various configurations including – standard fixed drive, electric back drive, fully variable electric main and back drive and hydraulic drive
- Refurbished centrifuges – from most major manufacturers including Alfa Laval and GEA Westfalia Separator
- Centrifuge skids: with time and manpower constraints during installations, a customer needs a quick and simple solution when installing separators and associated equipment, the answer – skid mounting.
- Portable hydraulic units – designed for water and particulate removal from – turbine lube oils, lube Oils, industrial lube oils, hydraulic oils, diesel oils, compressor oils and cutting oils
Oily water separators – systems manufactured by Coffin World Water Systems which include the ULTRA-SEP. Systems are available with capacities to 10 m3/hr.