Projects By Region: AustralasiaStay up to date with the project updates from Australasia.
Latest Industry Projects In Australasia
Techport Australia, based in Osborne, is strategically located about 15km from Adelaide's Central Business District (CBD) and about nine kilometres from Adelaide International...
Port Botany Expansion (PBE), which won the Australian Construction Achievement Award in 2012, is a $1bn infrastructure project in New South Wales,...
The Port of Melbourne, on the mouth of the Yarra River, Victoria, Australia, is owned by the state's Port of Melbourne...
Prelude floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) facility is being developed by Shell for its Prelude and Concerto fields in the Browse Basin, offshore of Western...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Pacific Pearl Cruise Ship, Australia
- Port Adelaide, Australia
- Port Botany Expansion, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Port Kembla, New South Wales, Australia
- Port of Auckland, New Zealand
- Port of Brisbane, Australia
- Port of Melbourne, Australia
- Port of Tauranga, New Zealand
- Prelude Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Facility, Australia