Honfleur is a new cruise ferry being built by Flensburger Schiffbau shipyard in Germany for Brittany Ferries.
CBA Associates is a ship interior outfitting company, formed in 2006, with over 20 years’ experience in designing, manufacturing and installing some of the most spectacular cruise ship interiors.
CBA Associates, based in Florida, US, is comprised of architects, designers, project managers, fabrication technicians, installation technicians, former cruise line designers and project managers responsible for the conception, and implementation of some of the most challenging and cutting edge interior refurbishments.
Turnkey interior refurbishments for cruise liners
CBA Associates is a one-stop shop for all your building projects. The company has a vast amount of experience in designing cruise ship interiors, commercial projects, hospitality projects and residential renovations. It offers professional consulting, design / CADD, fabrication services and products to the cruise line industry as well as commercial and residential clients.
CBA Associates services include:
- Design / CADD
- Turnkey project services
- Fabrication of custom millwork
- Project management, feasibility studies and consulting
- Exclusive marine representatives
- A-rated sliding glass doors
Turnkey interior services
Clients who work with CBA Associates can expect turnkey interior services created with pride and attention to detail. We create interior solutions, which exceed expectations and are always delivered on time and on budget. The company has in-house design build capabilities in order to streamline projects and maximise budgets and schedules.
Fabrication and installation services for cruise liners
CBA Associates offers fabrication and installation services for the re-fit of cruise liners. Our projects have included:
- Celebrity: Infinity pool deck and solarium
- RCCL Radiance: features a nursery, dog house, diamond club and concierge club
- Azamara cruise line: the company fitted and installed a new internet café onboard
- Bahamas Celebration: CBA Associates completed the design and revitalisation of the majority of the public areas on the Bahama Celebration for Celebration cruise line including the pool deck, photo gallery, spa, casino and the youth areas
- Carnival cruise line: CBA Associates re-fitted a dining room, to include the fabrication and installation of a new fibre optic ceiling. CBA also refitted photo galleries aboard several Carnival vessels
- Holland America cruise line SOE II: CBA installed new cabin sliding glass doors, dining room extension, waiter stations, corridor and cabin ceilings, new ceilings in the atrium and a new corridor entrance
About CBA Associates
CBA was formed in 2006 by two of the leaders in interior outfitting and the driving forces at JP Colie. In addition to the experience in outfitting, CBA Associates is comprised of former cruise line designers and project managers who have been responsible for the conception and implementation of some of the most challenging and cutting edge interior refurbishments.
Majestic Princess, the third cruise ship of the Royal Princess class, was built at Fincantieri’s Monfalcone shipyard in Italy for Princess Cruises, a subsidiary of Carnival Corp.