Our Potable Water Course is rated “very good” by participants.
A few of our participants’ comments are:
- Trainers and instructions are very helpful and practically minded! (USG Energy)
- The course helps to give a better understanding of the many aspects of water (Chevron)
- It gave all required information (Petro Canada)
- Interaction with specialists (Heerema Marine Contractors)
Why a Potable Water Course?
- To ensure safe and good drinking water on board
- To make the right selection for water processing and treatment
- To increase knowledge of the existing water treatment on board
What to expect
The course gives a clear view of water technology and water treatment. On the first day the characteristics of water are discussed and the different aspects of water treatment will be discussed. The second day of the course focuses on the microbiology, disinfection and water sanitation.
Who should follow our PWC?
Everyone who is involved in water treatment and/or testing, both in the maritime and/or offshore markets (engineers, medics, health and safety managers etc).
When is the PWC scheduled in 2009?
- 22 October and 23 October
- 19 November and 20 November
€1785, excluding VAT. The course fee includes two-day course, course book, lunch, coffee, tea and refreshments.
To participate, or for more information, please contact Tjarda den Dunnen by emailing email@example.com or calling +31 (0)10 409 1205.