Damcos BRCF HT actuator features a unique patented design to provide high torque for all marine valve demands.
It is Emerson’s smallest and most powerful single-acting actuator designed to meet the requirements of large valves and valves requiring high torque in a small footprint. The torque range is from 4000 to 16000 Nm.
The Damcos BRCF HT series is designed for all vessels and offshore applications and covers the sizes 4,000, 8,000 and 16,000HT.
- Unique and simple patented design with cross-over valve
- Dished springs action design
- Easy adaption to all industry standard quarter-turn valves
- Reliable and rugged, with more than 30 years of service records on basic design
- Compact with high-torque output
- Engineered to withstand the rigors of sea life by marine specialists
- Unlimited mounting positions with built-in adjustments for end stops of rotary movement
- Balanced rotary principle eliminates side forces and bending of valve shaft
- Actuators and accessories can be disassembled into parts which are 98% recyclable
- Design and manufacturing process comply with ISO9001 quality standards and ISO14001 environmental code
- Part of the Emerson Valve Remote Control System