Emerson has completed its multi-year, $90m (£64m) automation project to provide technology and support to...
Emerson bulkhead fittings meet strict shipping industry standards.
The Skotten Bulkhead is used for cabling transmitter cables through tank sides.
These fittings are approved by DNV for cable penetration in bulkheads or decks limited to a pressure of 16 bar and between gas safe and gas dangerous areas.
- Designed for harsh marine environments
- Type approved by DNV: water and gas tightness test according to Type Approval Programme 8-471.19-1
- Approved for pressures up to 16 bar and between gas-safe and gas-dangerous area
- Simple outer sleeve, nut, washer, and rubber bushing design
- 30 years of proven performance on hundreds of marine vessels