Southerly Designs has wide experience in the provision of stability and Load Analysis documentation for many types of vessels.
We can provide stability related services for any vessel regardless of whether it is an original Southerly Design or not.
Stability services include:
- Measurement of existing hulls
- Inclining experiments
- Intact and damaged stability checks
- Impact of modifications on stability
- Complete intact and damaged stability books
- Load capacity determination
- Stability Calculations in compliance with all recognised standards and codes
- On board stability calculators
Fill out the enquiry form on this page for more information.
Having seen the successful construction, delivery and operation of the pilot boat Berkeley for the...
Dongara Marine has delivered the 26m Holdfast, one of the largest capacity high-speed lobster boats...
Ian Ralph is a third-generation western rock lobster fisherman with around 30 years in the...