Bunker fuels, lubricants, and fluids are essential for smooth operations onboard ships. Bunker fuel solutions for ships help to maintain fleet availability, whereas lubricants help in reducing friction between the various moving parts aboard a ship to address overheating issues and enhance operational efficiency.
Ship operators can choose to refuel their vessels from a range of bunkering options, including by truck, barge, or ex-pipe.
Finding suppliers of bunker fuels, lubricants, and fluids
Ship Technology has listed leading suppliers of bunker fuels, lubricants, and fluids, based on its intel, insights, and decades-long experience in the sector.
The list contains suppliers of different grades of bunker fuels and lubricants for vessels.
The information provided in the download can be used by shipowners and operators, procurement officers, fleet managers, engineers, crewmen, and any other individual involved in the procurement of shipping fluids.
The download contains detailed information on the manufacturers and suppliers, as well as their product and service offerings, and contact details.
Bunker fuels, lubricants and fluids, and associated services for ships
Bunker fuels, lubricants, and fluids products and services for ships include:
- Heavy fuel oil
- Marine diesel oil (MDO)
- Marine gas oil (MGO)
- Intermediate fuel oil
- Residual fuel oil
- Very low sulphur fuel oil (VLSFO)
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel
- Lubricants for engines and all auxiliary equipment, including hydraulic oil and grease
- Services such as monitoring diesel levels to help maintain adequate fuel stock
- Assessments and reports on marine fuel quality and quantity, and advisory services on existing and future fuels in the market