MarineShaft has achieved the certificate from the classification societies to carry out the cold process welding.
Micro welding is a cold process so neither distortion nor internal stress of the part will occur.
The technique is used to repair scratches and impact marks of several millimetres on areas that do not tolerate normal welding.
Repair possibilities using micro welding include:
- Impact marks on propeller shafts
- Scratches on coupling ends of propeller shafts
- SKF couplings, housing and inner sleeve
- Gear shafts, thruster shafts
- Hydraulic components, pistons
- Form tools
- Press tools
- Wind power
- Industrial equipment
The equipment is portable and easily brought to the required location.
For more information, visit the link to the Micro Welding video on our company details page.