Mobile Machining for On-Site Repairs
MarineShaft has an extensive range of specially designed mobile equipment for on-site repairs.
Certified service engineers take off with short notice and the company has a fully equipped service container to support on-site services when necessary.
MarineShaft carries out all kinds of repairs to propeller equipment and rudder arrangements worldwide. Often a repair job starts in the workshop in Denmark with repair of a damaged rudder stock or propeller shaft.
Some of the jobs carried out on-site include:
- Machining of cones in rudder blades, cones on shafts
- Laser alignment equipment
- Shaft withdrawal
- Boring of stern tube, rudder neck bearings, rudder horn
- Repair of propeller blades
- Micro welding and laser cladding
For more information, visit the link to the Mobile Machining video on our company details page.