Current Analysis IT Connection Analysis of IT Equipment for the Ship Industry
Making important IT buying decisions can be difficult and executing a thorough RFP process can be an extremely time-consuming process. IT Connection provides users with easy-to-read assessments of the key suppliers and products within a given technology area so users can confidently create their shortlist.
Expert insights to help make smart buying choices
Our comprehensive research allows you to quickly, easily and effectively assess vendors and their products and services to determine the best technology solution to fit your needs.
- Stay current on industry events and up-to-date with product trends
- Save time researching products and services
- Get the real picture, not the marketing brochure
- Compare products and companies side-by-side to effectively develop shortlists
- Simplify and streamline the procurement process
- Create more targeted RFPs
- Make more informed decisions
- Gain access to international industry experts
- Reduce time-to-procurement
We put the pieces together to enable better decision-making
For more than a decade, Current Analysis’ analysts have been providing clients analysis built upon the foundation of objective, unbiased research. Many of our analysts are former product managers or have held other positions in the industry. Today, all of our analysts conform to the highest levels of integrity and ethics, and do not engage in any activity that may compromise these values.
About Current Analysis
Current Analysis’ primary business is providing competitive analysis and solution assessments to telecommunication service providers and infrastructure companies worldwide. IT Connection repurposes our expert analysis and evaluations of competitive solutions to enable businesses, and their IT leaders, to make better planning and purchasing decisions.