Rotrex Winches specialises in the hire, sales and service of hydraulic, pneumatic and diesel-driven winches for the ship industry with winch rental fleet capacities from 100kg up to 200t line pull capacities.
In addition to our comprehensive winch rental fleet, our rental product range also includes:
- Zone II hazardous and safe area diesel power packs
- Zone II hazardous and safe area electric power packs
- Hydraulic and pneumatic chain hoists
- Vertical / horizontal deck sheaves and multi-roller fairleads
- Zone II hazardous area in-line load monitors with line pull and linear indication
- Miscellaneous deck equipment
Winches for the ship industry
The versatility of Rotrex Winches’ product range, together with our in-house technical design capability, facilitates our ability to customise our products to help meet the exacting requirements of our customers.
Marine winch and hoisting equipment
Rotrex Winches is one of the leading experts in the field of winching technology. We offer a comprehensive, integrated hire, sales and service capability to meet the requirements of the demanding environment of the global shipping industry.
We provide our customers with a full range of winching and hoisting solutions, including assistance with the project management to meet all their specialist equipment requirements.
Winch maintenance, breakdown and testing
Rotrex Winches’ skilled workforce with experienced time-served winch technicians and a network of UK service engineers provides customers with total service support, including maintenance, breakdowns and testing.
The company’s dedicated marine products team is staffed with experienced marine winch technicians. Standard and bespoke winches can be engineered to meet customers’ requirements and the team has expertise in hydraulic, electronic, mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems. Our fully equipped ‘centre of excellence’ features a bespoke test facility up to 250t line pull.
In addition to the company’s expert application engineering and dedicated customer service team, Rotrex holds the following certifications:
- We are accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- National distributors for Ingersoll Rand winches and hoists
- First Point Assessment accredited