Trelleborg Sealing Solutions will be presenting Orkot® Marine Bearings at Marintec, the largest Maritime trade...
Orkot® TLM Marine has been used in a large number of deck machinery bearing applications.
- Crane mast bearings
- Mooring equipment
- Door and hatch hinges
- Stern rollers
- Cable and pipe laying equipment
- RoRo ramps and lifts
- Spherical bearings for hydraulic cylinders
It offers the following advantages over traditional bearing materials:
- Load capability comparable to metal bearings
- Extend intervals between greasing
- TXM Marine offers the option for maintenance-free, dry-running operation
- Tolerant to misalignment and shaft or structure deflections
- Low friction upon movement after long stationary periods
- Withstands permanent loading
- Particularly effective where grease lubricants tend to be squeezed away
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of bearings and bearing materials to...
Orkot® is the brand name of a range of proprietary composite bearing materials consisting of...
Orkot® Marine Bearings, developed and manufactured by Trelleborg Sealing Solutions, have contributed to the building...