Enwa is pleased to announce that it has signed an exclusive distributorship agreement with the...
Enwa PWT – corrosion protective water treatment
The Enwa PWT is ideal for preventing rusty freshwater on ships and offshore installations.
Accumulated water treatment experiences have taught us that mixed water quality from bunker, RO and FWG, combined with unsuited or mixed piping materials (carbon steel, 316, plastic) and inadequate water treatment, result in costly down-time and wide-ranging repairs, due to corrosion, pitting, scaling and unfortunately severe health challenges. To avoid such issues, approximately 3,000 environmentally friendly PWT systems have been successfully delivered to demanding maritime and offshore customers, as well as shore-based industries.
Benefits of the Enwa PWT are:
- Protects equipment from further corrosion
- Removes rust and scale from piping
- Stops red coloured water
- Original flow is restored
- Easy to install
PWT on ships and platforms
Incorporating the Enwa PWT on your ship or platform will:
- Instantly remove discolored water
- Stop corrosion, pitting and scaling
- Remove old corrosion scale – restoring flow
- Protect the Hydrophore system against further corrosion
- Reduce risks of negative health effects
- Easily be installed due to its "Plug and Play" installation
PWT in new builds
We assist in the design of Hydrophore systems to:
- Avoid disruptive corrosion and rust coloured water from day one
- Avoid unneeded use of expensive materials
- Avoid unneeded investments in sub-systems
- Avoid challenging health effects
- Secure the very best life cycle cost (LCC) advantages
Keep your systems clean without chemicals. If any freshwater-based, closed-loop, cooling or heating system is...
ENWA, a leading manufacturer of water treatment equipment for the maritime oil and gas industry,...
ENWA, a leading manufacturer of water treatment equipment, has released a free white paper on...