Enwa is pleased to announce that it has signed an exclusive distributorship agreement with the...
Enwa Watermaker – producing drinking water from seawater using reverse osmosis membrane technique
The Enwa Watermaker produces drinking water from seawater using a process based on the reverse osmosis membrane technique.
The Watermaker capacities are 1,500, 2,300, 1,800, 3,200, 4,500, 5,500 or 6,000l per 24 hours from seawater (25°C). The quality of the drinking water produced by the Watermaker is continuously monitored by a salinity meter. The device, which was designed to be ideal for simple service and maintenance, is also available as a split mounted version.
The Enwa Watermaker unit is suitable for:
- Commercial vessels
- Fishing boats
- Sailing boats
- Households with sea water
Features of the standard Watermaker include:
- High pressure plunger pump
- Continuoes control of the outgoing water quality, via a salinity meter and a dumping valve
- Automatic flush after each stop, via a carbon cartridge filter (neutralising the chlorine)
- Low pressure switch before the high pressure pump
- Feed water particle filter (five micron)
- Feed water pressure gauge
- Safety valves
- Flow meter for production flow
- All electrical equipment minimum IP54
- Low pressure switch on the suction side of the high pressure pump
- Level switch in water tank can be connected for start and stop
Keep your systems clean without chemicals. If any freshwater-based, closed-loop, cooling or heating system is...
ENWA, a leading manufacturer of water treatment equipment for the maritime oil and gas industry,...
ENWA, a leading manufacturer of water treatment equipment, has released a free white paper on...