As more than half of the world's vessels are currently too large to use the...
The PANOLIN portfolio of hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils and grease for all vessel applications includes:
- PANOLIN HLP SYNTH: hydraulic fluid for all marine and offshore applications
- PANOLIN STELLA MARIS: stern tube lubricant
- PANOLIN EP GEAR SYNTH: heavy-duty gear oil for thrusters and gearboxes
- PANOLIN ATLANTIS: for subsea vessels and line control fluid, deck cranes, actuators and more
- PANOLIN BIOTRACK E 700: adhesion lubricant for wire ropes and other exposed sliding parts
- PANOLIN BIOGREASE EP2: high-performance grease for propeller cones and deck machinery
Benefits of using PANOLIN lubricants include:
- Meet biodegradability, toxicity and bioaccumulation requirements: leave no sheen
- Superior viscosity and temperature behaviour: retains higher viscosity and shear stability than mineral oils at high temperatures
- Low pour point: good cold start fluidity and lubrication at low temperatures
- Reduced carbon footprint: produced from renewable resources means CO2 emission reduction
- Through-life cost saving: less downtime for oil changes, saving of resources and reduction of costs for disposal of used oil
The key differentiators of our products include:
- We only use top-tier ester base oils
- We have been in business for more than 60 years and producing EALs for 30 years
- We specialise in high-performance fluids and lubricants for propulsion systems
- We have five families of EAL products that are all EPA VGP2013 compliant, for all vessel oil-to-sea interfaces
- A selection of our products have environmental ‘labels’, including European Ecolabel, Blue Angel, OSPAR compliance and many other international labels
- We have ABS type approval for our hydraulic fluids and we are RINA Green Plus accredited
- We have major propulsion and sealing materials OEM approvals
Technical data sheets and material safety data sheets are available on request.
PANOLIN's long-life, well-established, environmentally considerate lubricants have been engineered for the demanding industrial, automotive, railway,...
PANOLIN STELLA MARIS is a fully synthetic, high-performance, readily biodegradable, non-toxic lubricant made from saturated...
The following is sourced from 'Tug Technology & Business' - 2nd Quarter 2015North American owners...