Founded in 2002, sm electrics provides engineering and contract manufacturing services, as well as key...
Nautical Alarm System NAS 24 is designed to indicate binary alarms on a common screen, especially for marine application. All alarm channels are permanently indicated even though they are not active to give a full overview of the monitored states.
The system has multiple display application available (network).
Typical applications include:
- nautical alarms
- tank level alarms
- bilge level alarms
- watertight doors
- fire doors
- compact i/o module to be mounted on terminal rail TS35
- type approved by all major classes
Technical system data and features:
- System voltage: 24VDC nominal (19.2V-28.8V)
- Dimmable 7in full graphic touch display
- With day vision / night vision
- Touch panel protection rate: IP65 (front)
- 24 inputs / alarm channels (dry contacts expected)
- External mute (dry contact expected)
- Internal buzzer and output for external buzzer (600mA short-circuit protected voltage output 24VDC)
- Output for alarm transfer (common alarm)
- System failure (real watchdog)
- Outputs for selectable alarm transfer locations (600mA short-circuit protected voltage output 24VDC)
- Parameter adjustable by user:
- Input logic n/o or n/c (each channel)
- Alarm delay 0-99 sec (each channel)
- Each channel selectable as alarm or status indication
- Alarm and status indication color selectable
- Alarm transfer delay 0…99 sec (common alarm)
- Four individual buzzer characteristics
- Each alarm text to be edited by user via on-screen keyboard
- On device user manual available
- System failure contact N/C 2A
- Ethernet cable length up to 100m
sm electrics Light Signal Alarm System (LSAS) designed for the shipping industry features LED and...
In September we, sm electrics, again presented and exhibited at the SMM 2014 trade fair...
sm electrics has significantly developed its systems for light signal devices (LSDs) with a new...