RSC Bio Solutions will be showcasing its range of readily biodegradable hydraulic fluids, lubricants, degreasers...
The SAFECARE® series of cleaners is designed for marine applications where performance and safety are of equal importance. These powerful products are readily biodegradable and safe to use, store and dispose of. Plus, depending on the task, these hardworking, concentrated cleaners, degreasers and solvents can be used full strength or diluted. Unlike petroleum based alternatives, the SAFECARE series won’t damage surfaces, people or the environment.
- Non-irritating and non-caustic
- Concentrated and economical to use
- 2013 EPA VGP compliant (SC-1000™ and SuperSolv™)
- Readily biodegradable, biodegrades ≥60% within 28 days
- CEFAS Gold Rating (SC-1000™)
- US EPA Design for the Environment Certified (SuperSolv™ and SC-1000™)
- SC-1000™ Aqueous Cleaner Concentrate: our most versatile cleaner used in a variety of industrial and commercial applications
- CSR-3000 Solvent Cleaner: a non-evaporative solvent that safely removes most organic and inorganic soils without damaging the cleaning surface
- SC-AIRCRAFT™ and Metal Cleaner Concentrate: an advanced, non-ionic surfactant system especially formulated for use on non-ferrous, soft metal surfaces, such as aluminum
- SuperSolv™ Safety Solvent: a biobased, non-evaporative solvent that safely removes most organic and inorganic soils without damaging the cleaning surface
There is growing concern regarding the environmental impact and associated costs of petroleum based fluid...
The Proven Performance of EnviroLogic Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants in the Offshore and Marine Industries
The unique lubricant formulas developed by RSC Bio Solutions' chemists and engineers are designed to...
High-performance, readily biodegradable lubricants and cleaners specialist RSC Bio Solutions recently announced the addition of...