TENMAT self-lubricating FEROFORM and RAILKO composite marine bearings can be used to replace metallic bearings.
The company’s bearings are approved by major classification societies, survive the harshest environments and provide long life and excellent performance in safety-critical applications.
TENMAT materials are suitable for use in:
- Lifeboat release bearings
- Davit, sheave and winch bushes
- Stern and stinger rollers bushes
- Anchor chain guide bushes
- Cylinder rod end bushes
- Hatch cover pads
- Cutter head bearings
- FPSO turret slide pads
- FPSO riser, turret and mooring pads
TENMAT materials are capable of providing a maintenance-free solution when dry or lubricated with water, oil or grease.
- Non-metallic: No galvanic corrosion
- High resistance to wear and abrasion
- Does not cause seizure
- Excellent stability: low water swell and thermal expansion
- Maintenance and grease-free
- Low stick slip
- Accepts misalignment