An intelligent ice load monitoring system for the ships operating in ice covered waters will...
Light Structures has placed number ten on the list of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies in Norway.
For consideration in the Deloitte Technology Fast50 in Norway, a company must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a technology company defined as one that:
- Develops or owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company’s operating revenues; or manufactures a technology-related product; or devotes a high percentage of effort to research and development of technology
- Have base-year operating revenues of at least €50,000 and a current year operating revenues of at least €800,000
- Be in business a minimum of five years
- Be headquartered within Norway
For more information, visit the Light Structures website.
Development and Applications of Full-Scale Ship Hull Health Monitoring Systems for the Royal Norwegian Navy
The Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI) has been involved in the development of a fibre...