The International Conference on Ballast Water Management is back for its seventh edition 5-7 November.
Since 2001, the international community has had a great tradition of meeting in Singapore to discuss and monitor the administrative and technological developments in ballast water management. In 2010, nearly 200 professionals from all over the world met at what was till then the biggest event. Be sure to register and be part of the key global ballast water event for the last decade.
The main theme of this year’s conference is: challenges and operational experiences of ballast water treatment systems.
The organisers are:
- DHI Water And Environment(S) Pte Ltd
- DHI – NTU Water and Environment Research Centre and Education Hub (DHI-NTU) On the NTU side, the centre operates within the interdisciplinary Nanyang Environment and Water Resources Institute (NEWRI)
- The GEF-UNDP-IMO GloBallast Partnerships Programme (GBP)
- The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA)
- The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology (IMarEST)
We invite ship-owners, ship-operators, scientists and researchers to present their experiences gained both positive and negative and be part of ICBWM2014.