HELKAMA is an experienced cable manufacturer and has been supplying cables for more than 30 years to all corners of the globe. HELKAMA specialises in the development, design and production of shipboard cables. In addition to these, we produce optical fibre cables for marine and land use and communication cables for land use.
We have adequate resources to rapidly introduce the latest technology and to constantly develop our products to keep them abreast of the times. On the other hand, we have remained small enough to give our customers personal service and to meet their individual needs.
HELKAMA is committed to customer satisfaction and lasting customer relations, with particular emphasis on service quality and punctual deliveries.
HELKAMA shipboard cables
We at HELKAMA strive to be at the top of development, especially in matters where the safety of people and our environment is concerned. Therefore, we produce cables consisting of halogen free materials only. In addition to increased safety, our cables are characterised by lightweight and easy installation, which are important factors in modern cruise and naval vessels where the amount of electrical equipment is ever increasing.
In addition to normal halogen free power, communication and instrumentation cables, we produce fire resistant cables, according to IEC 60331, and special lightweight cables for marine and naval use.
All our cables are type approved by the major international classification societies and the quality system is ISO 9001 certified by DNV.
- All materials are halogen free
- Cross linked insulation materials
- No corrosive acids or gases
- Low smoke emission according to IEC 61034
- Non toxic materials
- Flame and fire retardant according to IEC 60332-3/A
Product range, all halogen free
- LKM-HF: Very light power cable
- LKSM-HF: Power cable with copper screen
- LKMSM-HF: Power cable with double sheath and copper screen
- RFE-HF: Light pair twisted telecommunication cable with copper screen, indivually and/or collectively screened
- Above cables are also available in fire resistant (FR) types
:For more details, please visit our web site.