Following an initial full vessel survey to determine sign types and quantities, Escape safe UK...
The Te’ Safety havs all-weather safety workwear with built-in lifejacket is always there when you need it, and is certified according to EN 396 (150 N offshore). It is classified as personal protective equipment (PPE) according to EU directive 89/686/EEC and prevents drowning. It provides thermal protection according to class D (EN ISO 15027), which makes it possible to survive for one hour in cold water (5°C).
The Te’ havs Safety all-weather safety workwear with built-in lifejacket is fully automatic and manual, and suitable for use in coastal waters and offshore. It is not suitable for use together with heavy equipment.
Te’ havs Safety is the ideal waterproof workwear. Advantages include:
- Light weight
- Ventilation via waterproof zips
- The integrated inflatable bladder does not reduce comfort
- Buoyancy is always available when needed
- Retro reflective material and high visibility colour
- Breathable outer layer (5,000gr/kvm/24h)
- Wind and waterproof (to >10,000mm water pressure)
- Soft, even at very low temperatures
Escape Safe (UK) Ltd, have recently returned from Gdansk in Poland, where they successfully completed...
Following an initial full vessel survey to determine meterage requirements, Escape Safe have successfully supplied...
Escape Safe Complete Photo Metric Testing of Low-Level Lighting Systems On-Board Hebriddean Princess and Maersk Dunkerque
Escape Safe (UK) have successfully carried out the five yearly statutory photo metric testing, as...