Established in 1992, ESC Global Security is a leading private security company providing high-standard and privately contracted security services for ship and offshore industries.
ESC Global Security is one of the world’s leading private maritime security companies, providing high-standard and privately contracted security solutions for vessels sailing in high-risk areas around the Indian Ocean and Gulf of Guinea.
We offer state-of-the-art security risk management based on the ability to define risk, assess security weaknesses and opportunities, and to choose the best security option for each client. The result is a focused maritime security solution that saves the customer time and money, while efficiently delivering success.
Maritime and anti-piracy security in the Indian Ocean
ESC Global Security provides a fully customised maritime security service in correlation with the actual threat risk. The package of services includes a balanced mix of on-site training, operational security techniques and tactics, non-lethal counter-measures and armed response.
ESC Global Security
ESC Global Security is:
- Ready to legally embark and dispatch security teams from all the major harbours in the Indian Ocean and Red Sea regions
- Licensed by governments around the Indian Ocean
- Supported by professional indemnity insurance up to $5m
- Committed to using deterrence primarily and force only as a last resort
- Always following and exceeding the latest best management practices (currently BMP4)
- Composed of European ex-military and law enforcement personnel with extensive experience from NATO, EU and UN missions, as well as vessel protection operations
- An ISO 28007 security company
Vessel preparation and security measures
Our principles of vessel preparation for security include:
- Physical hardening of the vessel (according to best management practices)
- Security drills conducted with the crew of the vessel
- Training levels of security teams always meet high international standards
Our principles for the use of force include:
- Early and active use of visible, non-lethal measures
- Clearly defined warning procedures
- Use of lethal force is always the last resort
Flexible security services for high risk areas
Here’s what makes us different from other private maritime security companies:
- Serving a wide range of clients, from small fleets up to the biggest ship management companies worldwide
- Vetted by numerous respected flag-states, ship managers and P&I clubs, with a 100% success rate
- First and currently the only company licensed to provide security services on Belgian flagged vessels
- Currently serving approximately 35 vessels in each given month, enabling us to offer the most competitive rates without sacrificing quality
- Highly trained and directly hired and vetted personnel, with extensive experience from NATO, EU, UN and ATALANTA missions
- All teams have 24/7 access to medical consultancy service via radio
- Thanks to the experienced staff in our operational centre, we can board our teams within 48hr notification time. Needless to say, our personnel are familiar with all flag-state regulations and can therefore send out the requested paperwork within hours of appointment
- Fully licensed and legally procured weapons and security equipment, all duly licensed to ESC Global Security
- ISO 9001:2008 certified, accredited member of SAMI and signatory of iCoC
- Contractually engaged with MSS Global to undertake the conformance assurance assessment of the ESC management system against the demands of ISO 28000:2007 with ISO PAS 28007:2012 in early July
- Fully insured and compatible with Bimco Guardcon contracts
- In the maritime security market since early 2010, the company itself was established in 1992
ESC Global Security does not hire nor rent out weapons, which has been checked and verified by several flagstate authorities who have licensed ESC Global Security and also UKAS accredited ISO 28000 with ISO PAS 28007 auditors.
On the 30 August, ESC's security team on-board a German cargo vessel two castaways, one Swedish and one Russian citizen, who were drifiting on a small rubber boat in private waters.
Maritime Security Company ESC Global Security Aims to Seize the Market with Support of International Recognition
Maritime security company ESC Global Security (ESC) hopes to seize the market with its new high-level international recognition.
ESC Global Security Cyprus
36, Griva Digeni Avenue
Georgiou & Thelmas Paraskevaides Foundation, 1066 Nicosia
P.O Box 23829, CY 1686, Nicosia
ESC Global Security India
C/o. Sivagami Commercial Company Pvt. Ltd.
202 Anna Salai, Chennai-600 002
ESC Global Security Panama
Organización Institucional , S. A.
Calle Carlos M. Arias No. 23