Reconditioning of Cylinder Heads
Our fundamental service is providing top-quality reconditioning services on marine four-stroke diesel engine cylinder heads. Reconditioning of four-stroke diesel engine cylinder heads belong to our core competencies ever since and is carried out in accordance with the following procedure:
- Dismantling, cleaning, stamping of reference number
- Inspection of dimensions and tolerances, visual findings and cracks
- Preparation of inspection report including repair proposaland parts required
- Reconditioning of components with Chris-Marine tools
- Assembly in accordance with new and /or reconditioned parts according manufacturers procedures and recommendations
- Pressure testing of cylinder heads
- Painting and corrosion protection of unpainted areas
- Preparation 'ready for transportation'
Download to find out more.