If you are assessing the advantages of a ship monitoring system but are put off...
- Dismantling, cleaning, stamping of reference number
- Inspection of dimensions and tolerances, visual findings and cracks
- Preparation of inspection report including repair proposaland parts required
- Reconditioning of components with Chris-Marine tools
- Assembly in accordance with new and /or reconditioned parts according manufacturers procedures and recommendations
- Pressure testing of cylinder heads
- Painting and corrosion protection of unpainted areas
- Preparation 'ready for transportation'
Samunder Spring Technical Roundtable Features Hans Haneveld of L.A. Maritime AND GC Maritime Services
On 19 April 2016, the Samunder Club of Houston will hold its Spring Technical Roundtable,...
L.A. Maritime Services Awarded the ABS Certificate of Service Recognition for Lifeboat and Release Gear Maintenance
L.A. Maritime is pleased to announce its recognition by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)...
L.A. Maritime and GC Maritime Services have signed acooperation with BSKY Ballast Water Management System...