Emerson has completed its multi-year, $90m (£64m) automation project to provide technology and support to...
Aperio Software offers operational continuity for the long-term success of ship performance.
With Aperio Software, clients get a single point overview of the ship’s systems, which improves the ability to plan, control, monitor and react to alarms.
It is designed to manage a variety of stand-alone systems for tank monitoring, valve and pump control fuel management and alarm acquisition.
The Aperio is highly scalable and flexible with customisable capabilities for most combinations of tasks, for any size of vessel.
- Duel User interface colour themes enhance usability and safety
- Visual mimics of interface allows for simplified task-specific actions
- Touch-friendly menu on touchscreen monitor provides ease of use
- Dynamic pipeline, valves, pump and tank colouring provides a clear understanding of product flow
- Specialised software tools identify and diagnose abnormal situations within the system
- Customisable alarm filtering can be used to handle various alarms for the systems on board
- Robust design with flexible installation and Ethernet communications network allows for fast fault recovery
- Trusted and evolving software platform proven in the marine environment on thousands of vessels worldwide and backed by renowned support
- Scalable for use on one or more PCs
- Colour schemes for both night and day use (dark and light)