The Emerson Rosemount™ TGU 65 Tank Radar Gauge provides accurate draft and level readings for narrow vessel slop tanks.
Rosemount is engineered for long-term performance in adverse conditions.
Mounted on a still pipe the 10GHz FMCW array antenna with a low-loss mode to withstand build up and deposits inside the pipe.
This unit is prepared for optional redundant level or independent high level.
- Accurate and reliable measurement that keeps ships operating under adverse conditions in the tank and on-deck
- 10GHz FMCW tank radar gauge with still pipe antenna and low-loss mode to withstand build up and deposits inside the pipe
- Ideal solution for measuring tank level in narrow tanks or sea water draft applications
- Easy to install with minimal tank penetration and small deck footprint
- Prepared for optional redundant level or independent high-level measurements
- Available in marine version TGU 65C with range of 35m and offshore version TGU 65S with extended range option of up to 65m
- Robust design and housing built for harsh marine operation